Choose Your Options
Boron Liquid Ionic Supplement
*96 Day Supply*
Concentration 2,000 PPM or mg/L
An advanced aqueous form of Boron ions (IsoIonic™)** in clear solution for quicker absorption than tablets or capsules which must first dissolve in the digestive system before being absorbed. Patented, clinically tested professional grade CHD-Fulvic Acid has been added to further increase absorption and enhance overall well-being as fulvicacid has natural anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and detoxification properties.
**IsoIonic™ is defined as water-soluble mono-atomic mineral ions.
Boron benefits and/or deficiency symptoms are generic for the mineral. No product claims are being made or implied. Research is ongoing.
Boron Helps to Support:
- Absorption of Calcium*
- The body's usage of Calcium*
- The proper functioning of the hormonal system*
- Retention of important nutrients such as Magnesium and Calcium*
- Healthy brain function and cognitive performance*
- Joint health*
- Beneficial levels of estrogen and testosterone in healthy post-menopausal women*
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Boron: An Important Mineral For Strong Bones
Boron is needed in trace amounts for healthy bones and for the metabolism of Calcium, Phosphorous, and Magnesium. Its role in the utilization of these important minerals and vitamin D give Boron a potentially huge role in the prevention of osteoporosis. Consider:
- Boron helps to convert vitamin D into the active form necessary for the absorption of Calcium.*
- Boron is essential to the calcification of bones.*
- Boron is also needed for the development and repair of cartilage.*
- Boron plays a role in the regulation of estrogen, a hormone that affects bone density.*
- A study conducted by the U.S. Department of Agriculture indicated that within eight days of supplementing their daily diet with Boron, a test group of postmenopausal women lost 40% less Calcium, one-third less Magnesium, and slightly less Phosphorous through their urine than they had before beginning Boron supplementation.*
Studies clearly suggest that Boron supplements can have a dramatic impact on bone density and strength, key components to healthy bone structure.*
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Why Mineralife's Boron Supplement?
- Prepared from a pure elemental source
- Angstrom-sized, water soluble minerals (IsoIonic™) provide the greatest absorption and utilization in the body.
- Formulated using our patent-pending MET water, a multi-step purified energy enhanced water that helps activate minerals into their electronically charged ionic state for maximum benefit
- Contains CHD-Fulvic Acid to enhance absorption and overall well-being.
- 2.5ml (1/2 cap) provides 5mg of Boron.
- 8oz bottle provides 96 day supply.
Previous | Showing reviews 11-12 of 12
Posted by Jane R on Dec 7th 2015
Review transferred from previous website and/or Facebook. I am so happy that taking this product will increase my calcium absorption and that I will be less likely to break any bones.
Posted by frank barber on Dec 7th 2015
Review transferred from previous website and/or Facebook. The majority of water here in the US is fluoridated. In research, fluoride or more specifically fluorosilicic acids can wreak havoc on our bodies in the long and short run. This chemical can deplete iodine out of our thyroid gland, assist in calcification of our pineal gland and targets the connective tissue inside of our body. Boron, on the other hand, has been shown in research to detoxify man made fluorides out of our body, assist in calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, and copper metabolism as well as helping the body covert d2 to its active form d3. I find this product has helped me get stronger in the gym, reduce stress on my kidneys, and promoted a better sense of well being. I take about 20 mgs a day along with vitamin c to fight fluoride toxicity and promote stronger bones.
Previous | Showing reviews 11-12 of 12